Project #4 Filter and XY-Controller

in this project i learned how to use a filter in within the Mixer on FL Studio.
first i started with a drum loop which it just consist with 2 bass kick, a clap in the middle of a measure, and a mix of hi-hat. Second I used "SLayer" from the channel settings. I created a melody that i thought it was gonna go with my drum loop, and i chop it. I also set the sound to go to channel one on the "mixer" part. i created a filter using "fruity filter" and add an automation clip. After that I oppened 3xOsc from the channel settiings. I used the Riff Machine tool which is in the "tool" bar on the channel setting. Then, I created a XY-Controller by sending the 3xOsc to channel 2 in the "mixer" area. when you open the channel setting for 3xOsc you have to automation the MODX AND THE MODY. thats why you use the XY-controller located in the "mixer". it allows you to move those two filters at the same time.
and this is what I came up with:

1 comment:

  1. I liked the feel you had in this project. In the post, you wrote about using drums on certain beats. Try to describe that putting the drums this way gave it that half time feel. Overall, this was really good!

    ReplyDelete