Project #3

For this project I started by picking a drum beat (already made) with "FPC". I used that beat through the whole loop, and i used as my base beat.
After that, I used AutoGun (located in "channels"), and found a really nice sound that i thought was perfect for my drum beat. I used the chop tool and made it even better.
I also used "SimSynth" (channels), and I create like a background with it. i chopped it and it sounded good and it was in the same key as AutoGun.
I ended my loop by creating a "automation clip" with the Master Volume and the SVF of "SimSyth", which it helps you either turn the volume down or up automatically (with the master volume), and with the automation clip for the SVF it "plays" with the SVF cut, which this really cool and wavy sound. with this, i conclude my project number 3.

1 comment:

  1. Your project is really creative and the drums and synth complimented each other well. Your post was also descriptive but try and describe a style your were going for or why you chose certain sounds. Good job!

    ReplyDelete