ADSR

In this project I learned what an attack, decay, sustain, and release are. For the slow attack i used Poizone. and i did this by finding a sound that i thought was good enough to hold a slow attack, after that i increase the "attack" in the amplifier envelope. I made a short riff that i used at the end of the track. For my fast attack i used a saw wave that i found in SYTRUS. I created a bass line which consist of "A, D, C, F, G". I used this through the whole track. for drums i started with a kick every beat, and then i used the hit hat and claps for the rest of the song. I also sent the saw wave to channel one in the mixer, and i played with GrossBeat plugin.
this is my track with slow and fast attack.

1 comment:

  1. Good loop, but I'm having trouble understanding how you created your loop.Which sound did you use in PoiZone? Did you create your own? what else did you play with in the ADSR envelope?

    ReplyDelete